All duct cleaning services are not the same!
We offer quality workmanship, friendly service and 100% satisfaction guaranteed!
We Clean The Air You Breathe
Do you have indoor air quality concerns? We offer duct cleaning solutions to ensure clean indoor air quality is restored.
Our equipment is truck mounted and powerful. Our air duct cleaning procedure takes approximately 2 hours to complete.
In combination with your duct cleaning we offer an all natural sanitizer to remove any harmful biological, viral, bacterial and fungal contaminants in the duct system. This procedure is 100% safe for the whole family and is Environment Canada and Health Canada approved. Our high pressure 25ft snake deep duct cleaning process removes household dust, construction debris, food, dead mice/ birds, insects, pollen, mites and reduces household odours. The results are allergy and asthma relief.
The health and well being of your family matters and a clean home is a healthy home.
Other benefits of our deep cleaning process include:
- Reducing the risk of mechanical failure to your furnace.
- Increased airflow throughout your home.
- Removes dust & debris in ducts that is not removed when changing the air filter.
- Your furnace will cycle less and reduce your energy costs when heating & cooling your home by not having obstructions in the duct work minimizing air flow.
Air Duct Cleaning Procedure
- A technician will arrive at your door on schedule.
- He will identify the location of the furnace and decide on the shortest access route to connect the 8″ vacuum hose from the truck mounted unit down to your furnace.
- Your furnace will be turned off.
- The vacuum hose will be connected to your main ductwork.
- Connections are done by cutting a 6″ hole in the main ductwork (These access holes may exist if you’ve previously had your ducts cleaned).
- We will then require to get access to all the floor vents throughout the home to high pressure clean each with our unique 25 ft air scrubbing duct snake.
- The 250 psi duct snake is inserted down each floor vent to loosen and force all the debris down to the powerful vacuum hose which is hooked up to your furnace/main duct.
- During this process the debris is being transferred through the vacuum hose and into our debris container in the truck.
- Upon completion of all floor vent cleaning the vacuum hose will be connected to each individual cold air wall returns.
- Cold air returns are what transfer air back down into your furnace enabling the furnace to warm the air passing through and forcing it up through your floor vents.
- The technician will carefully remove all cold air return grilles.
- Pressure cleaning inside the cold air return duct eliminates any resistance which then provides increased air flow throughout the home.
- The technician will air scrub the main ducts in the basement and vacumm out what was forced down with the duct snake during the cold air return cleaning process.
- The technician will then high pressure clean the blower motor, fan blades and filter compartment of your furnace.
- If required we will deodorize the system with a germicidal which is used to disinfect hospitals and nursing homes
- All access holes will be professionally sealed air tight and for reuse.
- All floor vents and cold air wall returns will be carefully screwed back onto the walls.
- Your furnace filter will be cleaned (if applicable) or replaced (additional cost applies).
- To conclude your furnace will be turned on and checked to ensure it is operational.
- Finally, your satisfaction is our guarantee!